Many no.of private hospitals in AP, Telangana, TamilNadu, Karnataka and other states of India are connected with this YSR Aarogyasri scheme. If you want to know more details about the private hospitals which come under YSR Aarogyasri Card in 2020, then you should check the below given link.
YSR Aarogyasri Card 2020 Private Hospitals List Data – Check Online Now
Towards achievement of universal health coverage for BPL families whether defined in terms of financial protection or access to and effective use of health care, Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing state sponsored Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme. This scheme certainly counts to be one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity and providing accountable and evidence-based good-quality health-care services in the state to assist poor families from catastrophic health expenditure. The aim of the Government is to provide Universal Health Coverage to BPL families. The scheme is a unique PPP model in the field of Health Insurance, tailor made to the health needs of poor patients and provides end-to-end cashless services for identified diseases under secondary and tertiary care through a network of service providers from Government and private sector.
Eligibility and Conditions
- with annual income of less than or upto 5 lakhs is eligible
- Land holding less than 12 acres of wet or 35 acres of dry or a total of 35 acres (wet & Dry)
- Not having more than one personal car
- Families who own no property or less than3000 sft built up area in urban area
- Government employees are covered under employee health scheme. Therefore not covered under YSR Aarogyasri Card.
YSR Aarogyasri Private Hospitals List
Private Hospitals List: Click Here
You May Also Like To Visit: