YSR Nethanna Nestham 2019-20 Eligibilty, Status and Application Form
To assist every weaver family who owns a handloom to modernise their equipment and to compete with power loom sector by providing Rs. 24,000/- per annum. This scheme shall be implemented from December 2019.
The weaver family shall be under Below Poverty Line.
One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of number of looms owned by them.
Department of Handlooms and Textiles has already identified the eligible beneficiaries for sanction of financial assistance under the scheme.
YSR Nethanna Nestham 2019-20 Pathakam GO Details
Andhra Pradesh Govt has decided to implement ‘Y.S.R. Nethanna Nestham’ scheme by providing Rs.24,000 per annum to every weaver family who owns a Handloom so as to modernize their equipment and in-turn compete with the power looms sector.
A government Order with the following details was issued in this regard.
The Director of Handlooms & Textiles has furnished detailed guidelines and procedures to be followed for disbursing YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme
The Government, after careful examination of the matter hereby agrees to the proposal to assist the weavers families subject to the following conditions;
- Rs 24,000/- shall be paid to the weaver family who owns a Handloom.
- As per the guidelines, One weaver family shall be eligible for only one benefit, irrespective of the number of looms owned by them
- The weaver family shall belong to the Below the Poverty Line category
- The scheme will be implemented from the month of December 2019
- The expenditure for the scheme shall be met from within the provision made for the scheme in the B.E.2019-20. 4. The expenditure shall be met from the following head of account;
The detailed guidelines for implementation of the ‘YSR Nethanna Nestham’ scheme for providing Rs.24,000/- per annum to every weaver family who owns a Handloom to modernize their equipment and to compete with the power looms sector are annexed to this order.
Source – YSRCongress.com
- AP Government CM Toll Free Number 24×7 for Spandana Public Complaints
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Application Form | Apply Now
- YSR Rythu Bharosa (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా) Payment Status Check 2019-20
- AP Anti-Corruption Call Centre (Dial 14400 Helpline Number)